New vice chancellor at Dallas College

Dr. Bradford Williams

Jason Ryer, Staff Writer

“We’re incredibly proud and fortunate to have Dr. Williams in this role,” Dallas College Chancellor Justin Lonon said.
Dallas College has a new vice chancellor. On Jan. 23, Chancellor Justin Lonon named Dr. Bradford Williams to in the leadership role.
Williams has served as president of the El Centro campus since 2021. Williams also spent six months as interim chief marketing officer of Dallas College. His role as vice chancellor will have him overseeing functions of Finance, Marketing and Human Resources. During the COVID-19 pandemic while at El Centro, Williams played a critical role in the return of post pandemic student and staff culture.

Prior to Dallas College, Williams was president of the Oklahoma City campus of Oklahoma State University. While there, Williams had a strong commitment to student success. This, as well as being deputy director for the Oklahoma Department of Commerce, gave him the background to serve as president of El Centro.
Williams has a bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing and music, as well as a master’s in human resource administration. He received his PhD. in education leadership and higher education.
His service as vice chancellor allows him to use his strengths to help push growth at Dallas College through his extended responsibilities of communication, policy development and institutional planning. These are just some of the new roles Williams will take on throughout Dallas College as needed.